Friday, August 5, 2011

talking tats

I've always wanted to get a tattoo.. I think they are beautiful (if done for the right reasons). along with piercings (if done with the right fashion).
My only problem is I don't know what I want. That's why I'm not getting one as of right now, I'm waiting until something comes in my head and I know for a fact that I want that as an idea. I don't want to look for the idea. those people who get the stupid pointless tattoos. Like barbed wire around the wrist, or a fiery skull on the back of their neck, or pointless graffiti up their arm. I don't like that. I think it's stupid and pointless. Why put something on your body that will be there forever, if the only reason you got it is because "it looks cool" when in fact it doesn't.
That's why I greatly adore and respect this woman...



Kat Von D
Not only is she gorgeous.
But to her all of her tattoos mean something. Her body art tells a story of her life, of her experiences, of her inspirations, of her loves.
That's just amazing to me.
And also, a couple things I have to point out...
Just look at that hair!

How does that not kick ass?!
Also, the vibe she gives off just through pictures
She has that badass rocker look but she doesn't look trashy. Ya know what I mean?
Out of all fashion that I like in girls. The top one I'd have to say is badass rocker. With the tight leather, tattoos, maybe piercings, a wild hair due, and excess amount of accessories. (the rocker look, not slut look) That's my kind of girl!

But the thing she has to have to top it all off. "The Cherry on top of the cake" or however it goes.

A heartful smile that just makes you happy, that makes you smile just by the sight or thought of it, and that makes you never want to look away.
Also, a warmful heart that makes you happy, makes you smile just by the sight or thought of them, and that makes you never ever want to walk away.

I'm pretty sure those are the two things everyone looks for in someone. And I'm pretty sure some people don't have those things. (Like all the heartless assholes in this world these days).

But the only thing is.
Do you wait for her/him, or do you search for her/him?
How do you know if she/he is the one?

Answer: No one knows. Just got to live life and find out for your self.
The last half of this had nothing at all to do with the first half, it kinda veered (spelling?) off into something completely different.

Oh well, I'll try harder next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment