Wednesday, August 10, 2011

hottest guy ever?

"So who is one of the hottest guys ever?" Someone might ask me randomly.
My answer might very easily be Adam Lambert.






























If I had to choose to marry any one guy it would be him. I mean look at that! It would be really hard to resist.
He has such an amazing voice. It has that rock n' roll feel to it that I love. He has that scream that is badass and a huge stage presence which makes lookin' at him even better!

But one thing that I just absolutely LOVE about him is his hair! The way it's done is just my favorite style ever. I don't even know what to call it but it's amazing! (Can you believe he use to be a redhead?)

Plus his sense of fashion (especially in the top 2 pictures) is awesome. Again, that rock n' roll clothing. The leather grey jacket with the studs, fingerless leather gloves, tight leather pants, long V-neck shirt, nail polish, plenty of accessories, and (which you can't see) he wears awesome rocker boots!

I would die for a wardrobe like this. I would wear this every single day and rock peoples cocks off!



...So all of this makes Adam Lambert the hottest guy ever?
                                                                                                                          Absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment