Tuesday, July 27, 2010

not an average day


So I start my day here at one man band to drink a couple cups of coffee (Best coffee in the world! only one dollar for all you can drink) I had about 3 cups like usual and just chatted with the person working there that night. Who is a very cool guy.

After my coffee I decided that I need to go shopping for new clothes...

So I went to Kohl's and spent about 2 and a half hours shopping, trying on all sorts of pants and shirts and all this stuff and blah blah blah. And at the end just got these 2 shirts. I never realized how hard shopping can be until today... And it's kind of fun, I can't wait to go shopping next time.
It's not my usual day but I guess it was pretty fun.


- sometimes a day by your self can be relaxing, I recommend it. And yes, those pics were taken in the dressing room haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment