Friday, July 23, 2010

anything

Before writing this one I was stumped, I couldn't think of a thing but for some reason I was still in a deep mood to write. So I asked a friend "Hey, what should I write about?" and in response got "I don't know, anything..." And I decided that is a great idea! so I wrote this one titled "anything"

If the roses grew in rainbow
and the grass would grow in blue
I would still not think of anything
unless anything was you

you are all I really think about
I don’t know how to say
Thoughts of you make it hard to write
Because you take my breath away

If each simple thought I wrote to you
Could take your breath away
Then I would write the world for you
And I would write it every day


- I know almost all of my stuff might relate to "love" in some matter, but for the most part that's all that i can write

No comments:

Post a Comment