Wednesday, September 28, 2011

a clip of inspiration

So as some people might know I am in hair school starting just this last Monday on the 26th.


Today this supposedly well known hair dresser came in as a guest speaker I guess you can say and It was a pretty kick-ass inspiration! 


For one, he was hilarious.
For two, he had the BEST sense of fashion I've ever seen in a guy. He had awesome hair ever. it kind of had this Nikki Sixx feel to it but not as gay looking. He had a plain white shirt that fit his body perfectly. He had these blue-grey pants with like white on it, It's hard to explain them. He had these loafer type shoes but they were boots and they looked AWESOME! Plus he had a lot of accessories like bracelets and watches and stuff... But best of all. He was way good at hair. He made everything that is extremely complicated look extremely easy.
and For three, he was inspirational...
While he was cutting one of the ladies hair as an example while he talked. He was talking about his life and his thoughts on different stuff and his philosophies. I can't type what he said and make it sound inspirational like he did with his voice and tone.


Over-all so far Beauty School is going great. Everyone I've met so far has been super nice. I really feel like I fit in there. I have confidence and hope that the whole year will be just as good and that I'll enjoy every bit of it. And I'm going in there with full confidence.


And thinking about that... I just remembered that blog I posted about Day9 earlier in the past at some point that I don't remember. Ever since that blog I've been fully confident in my self, I've not been self conscious at all. I've been open and loving to all people and as nice as I can be and it's been going great so far. I think it's been about a month or a little more being negative-free! I highly recommend trying it. If you have questions on what I do to stay so positive all the time go ahead and ask and I'll share all I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment