Sunday, July 31, 2011

one of those times

The other day I was laying in bed and thinking. It was one of those times where I just couldn't sleep. I was thinking about life, love, happiness, and security. Sometimes (as emo as this might sound) It's hard for me to imagine myself having all of those. It's those times where my motivation and inspiration feel like they are at an all time low each time. I just want to sleep for years and years and not wake up. But then I do go to sleep, I wake up, and everything is a lot better. Maybe it's something about night time? I'm not sure.
But the other day I woke up and I still felt the same. I tried to play a little guitar and it felt like my fingers had a mind of their own and didn't want to move at all. I just thought about all the things that make me feel not happy inside. So I decided to watch a movie...

Usually when I feel like that I watch 500 days of summer (which is my all-time favorite movie for those who don't know) and it almost 100% always makes me feel way better. Unfortunately I didn't have that movie this time so I decided to watch the movie Burlesque. And that movie actually helped so much! It made me feel as good as I was the day before.
This is Christina Aguilera. She is the main character in burlesque. And after watching that movie I discovered how amazing her voice is! I have never really listened to her music before. Just a few songs. But this movie brings out her voice really good.
There is a song called Bound To You that's on the soundtrack that I am obsessed with at the moment and it's way good. I recommend everyone to listen to it.

P.S.
I find Christina Aguilera to be gorgeous! And not to mention her hair is just amazing.
One day I will meet her and get a picture with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment