Sunday, February 19, 2012

an art to inspire

So recently I've had a brand new love, not an obsession this time, but a love for body art. People look at body art in totally different ways. Some people may look at it as edgy, or rebellious, or some even think it's satanic. And the personality people put on these people are "Oh, they must be trouble makers who get out of their way to get into trouble" Or if you're in Utah then tattoo's and piercings usually mean that you do drugs, you drink, you don't give a shit about anyone and you don't have a soul. But all of this definitely isn't true.
People look at it in their own way but for me... I think it's beautiful. Just absolutely beautiful.

I'm also in LOVE with "Crazy" hair colors. When people have that style that is just so out there I just love it. Like this girl I saw a picture of...
This girl is probably my exact type! The crazy blue hair and the pale white skin... Talk about beautiful!

And that's just the hair! Here is another pic of what else I just absolutely LOVE...




























I don't care what anyone thinks... Tattoo's are just beautiful! People may think she's over doing it but I think it's perfect.

Another thing that I think is down right gorgeous are piercings. For me, I think it's easy to over do it on the piercings but if done right it can look so beautiful..
















This is about the best picture I could find. But I LOVE the piercings! The septum and angel bites are my absolute favorite. And I think she looks beautiful. To me, it makes her have a feminine look. But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment