Sunday, January 2, 2011

acting

I often think of my self as an actor.
My words, my smiles, my laughs, and jokes are all in a big long script and my job is to put on a great show. When I'm on-stage I show what people want to see, what I want people to see, what I wish was me. But when I'm off-stage the mask comes off, the costumes, and makeup.. There's always something deeper than that. I feel like I'm missing a part of something that I can't figure out, I don't really know what it is. But what I do know is that it's something I want to find. It's something that I hope is real. It's something that I'm sure everyone wants but can often be hard to grasp it. It's something that has no definition, no taste, or smell, or sight that can describe it. To me it's just...
Something I don't want to die never getting to know what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment